• Spiral-Wound Module has a space which allows produced water to flow; its Mesh spaces(betweenmembranes) allow the flow
of original water.
• Mesh spaces are made from Polypropylene; it promoted the transmisiion of substances and decreases density polarization.
• Spiral-wound module is the most widely used system because it's the most compact and cheapest.
• It can adapt to various environments and proceses as it does not have certain type of settled forms.
• In actual processes, 2~6 of Spiral-wound modules are connected to pressure vessels in series.